What is Intelligent Information?
Intelligent Information combines the wonders of technology with human capability in a way that powerfully supports organization’s goals. What puts the “intelligent” in the term “intelligent information”? Various things. Examples:
- A strategic approach to developing and managing content as a business asset.
- Efficient use of content processes, people, and technology.
- Content efforts that scale.
- Content designed for automation, including content components that can be mixed and matched assembly-line style.
- Content that’s appropriately structured for retrieval and reuse.
- Content that’s personalized in ways that deliver value for customers and potential customers: the right content delivered to the right person at the right time regardless of device.
At present, there is a lot of talk about the digitization of all areas of life. Several existing pioneer projects, such as Smart Services, Smart Mobility, Smart Home, e-Health, Sharing Economy, Smart Factory and cyberphysical systems (Industry 4.0), Internet of Things, etc., are being hyped by the media and interested parties. That there has been surface penetration and, in particular, the involvement of all demographics, is not in doubt. In the coming years, once the fog of hype has cleared, it will be necessary to implement what is socially acceptable, economically sensible and technically feasible. We start today to talk about the most important topics about Intelligent Information.
This blog aims to create an environment for knowledge creation and sharing and to
- cover the principles of data, information, and knowledge models.
- keep up-to-date with industry trends.
- make different sorts of data types more understandable, organizable and managable.
- introduce to the integration of artificial intelligence and technologies to establish next generation systems.
- explain theoretical and practical aspects, systems architecture and design tools and techniques about Intelligent Information.